Friday, July 18, 2008
Rushin' to Rushville
The Sunday after the 4th, Beth and I decided to take a drive after church. She mentioned how she wanted to see more of the Nebraska plains, so after we drove 25 miles to go to church, we just kept on drivin'. I've been wanting to go to Rushville for awhile now. You see, that's where my Grandma grew up. She lived in a giant mint green colored house on a hill. She always told us stories about how there was a creek running through the middle that acted as a refrigerator of sorts. I thought I knew for sure where it was, but once I got there I couldn't find it. Sad day. But we were still able to take a few pictures, have fun and act like immature geeks. The proof is in the pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are immature! just as expected!
Post a Comment