Friday, July 18, 2008

4th of July Shenanigans

I had a most excellent 4th of July this year! My Fourths are usually so-so, SO I was excited that my amazing and talented BFF Beth came all the way to Crawford from Cheyenne to spend the weekend with me. We had a great time!

Thursday night we went to the rodeo. The night before my (hot) neighbor, Greg asked if I was going to be out Thursday night, which of course I said we were. Low and behold he was at the rodeo! We saw him as soon as we walked in the stands, so we were able to chat. And by chat, I mean flirt. By the end of the rodeo, Beth and I had plans to meet up with him later. Which we did. By the way, these pictures are B.I. (Beth will know what this means).

On Friday we got up and went to the parade. I was actually kind of surprised at how long it was. I mean this is Crawford. I just wasn't expecting a 75 minute parade. I was also surprised at how good it was. I saved the best picture for the bottom. Clowns are hot. Just kidding.









No comments: